Marine Diesel / Mechanical Engineers
We are currently looking to recruit the following position: -
Marine Diesel / Mechanical Engineers - Aberdeen
- Ship repair background essential
- Should have a sound knowledge in ship repair and have experience in one or more of the following:- Thrusters, medium speed marine diesel engines, high speed marine diesel engines.
- You will be part of our team of multi-disciplined engineers working on ship repair contracts in our dry dock facility working on mainly offshore supply vessels, tugs, tankers, ferries and tugs.
- You may be required to work on occasion at one of our other facilities in Greenock, Leith, or Troon.
Rates of Pay & Relocation Expenses
- Rate: £19.99 per hour, with OT rates for overtime and weekends
- We would consider supporting anyone looking to relocate to Aberdeen with relocation package, subject to terms and conditions.
To apply for the above position, please submit a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to:
HR@dalesmarine.co.uk or write to:
HR department, Dales Marine Services, 25 York Street, Aberdeen, AB11 5DP