- 46te of Steel Box, Circular Hollow and Universal Column Ordered within UK.
- All supplied in S355J2 Grade Materials.
- Delivered within 5 days of order.
- Dales provided the supplier with a cutting list so all steel was supplied cut to length in order to save time during fabrication.
- Dales fabricated the 2 structures in 3 weeks using our 24/7 availability.
- Holds and Inspections carried out to IT&P with clients QA Team.
- All welding connections were full penetration with 100% UT Inspection.
- Fabricated in our workshop in sections and shipped to quayside for assembly. Sections: Base platform and 4 no. leg sections, walkways and stairs.
- Fully assembled and tested on quayside
- Using 2 cranes and a tandem lift we turned the structure for final fit out and trial fit.
- Scaffolding erected over structures areas to provide safe access to fit gratings.
- Full structure was completed and ready to install within 4 weeks.
- Within 7 days we mobilised the foundation steelwork to support the Ampelmann Struc-ture, the Ampelmann Unit, power units and control cabins for gangway system, accom-modation modules and FRC Unit.
- Reinforcement of underdeck structure was required.
- Contract lift operation carried out to load 40te Gangway system.
- Securing of all systems and commissioning.
- All carried out to DNV specifications and inspections.
- After 6 months we demobbed vessel and reinstated deck to pre-mob condition.
- Storage of support structure remains across from Quayside with specialised transport required.