- All main structural components were ordered and delivered within 4 working days due to the tight delivery schedule on the project.
- Structure made up of SHS, CHS, Ballast Plates and GRP Grating
- Grating and auxiliary materials were supplied 5-7 days and only required at final assembly.
- Unit is 5m W x 5m L x 4.8m H was fabricated in our Aberdeen workshop.
- Dales had 3 weeks to procure, fabricate and test the catcher frame prior it going offshore for its project.
- Dales utilised their 24/7 service to push the work through to meet schedule.
- Additions and changes were made throughout the fabrication to incorporate ballast weights and latch arrangement be-tween base and cage.
- Due to our workshop being directly on quayside we were able to deliver direct to offshore vessel without using public roads.