Scope of Work
- Full hull cleaning, prep and paint including all additional new equipment fitted during conversion
- Both rudders, tail shafts and blades were stripped, overhauled and refitted
- A new auxiliary Caterpillar engine was fitted in the forward engine room although the only reasonable way in and out was through the lower fuel tanks into the dry dock
- Fabrication of new crane pedestal going from square to round then installation into existing bulwarks. New 16te crane was later fitted and tested with class approval and witness
- Fabrication of a 2 storey accommodation module was done prior vessel arrival then fitted to vessel when it came out of the dry dock. The modules was fitted out by Deck-Rite to house offices, gym and sleeping quarters.
- The 38te module was lifted into position and secured within 12hrs