Scope of Work
- Side shell cut out to remove old fridge plants
- Clean existing deck and create skid frame for install on new fridge plants.
- Fabricate new foundations
- Relocate RSJ pump and seawater circpump
- Install new fridge plants to deck
- Installation of the new pipework system, using a mix of light schedule
stainless pipe and electro fusion fittings polyethylene pipe. The electro fusion method allows to significantly reduce the assembly time and the space needed to make the connection of the pipes
- Shell was reinstated for a full clean out and painting on both internal and externally effected areas
- The OEM of the fridge plants commissioned the system with the assistance of Dales Marines operatives
- Dales Marine’s appointed electrical sub-contractor installed the electrical system, including all new cabling, circuit breakers, starter panels and remote operating panels in the bridge’.